- Open Bonus Saver Savings Account via internet banking (for existing Bank Commonwealth Customer).
- Top-up anytime instantly.
- Cash withdrawal or debit transaction at anytime.
- Transactions at various channels.
- Competitive interest rate
- Bonus interest monthly.
- Free monthly administration fee.
There are 2 (two) interest components in the Bonus Saver Savings Accounts,
Basic Interest, is interest calculated based on daily balance and credited on monthly basis.
Bonus Interest is additional interest on the average balance for current month and credited every end of the month.
|Minimum average balance||IDR25,000,000|
|Monthly administration fee||Free|
|Below minimum average balance fee||IDR25,000|
|Duty stamp||Follow the terms and conditions, and is charged per CIF not by account|
|Account closure fee||IDR100,000|
The table of interest rates is available in the table below:
|BALANCE||BASIC INTEREST1||BONUS INTEREST2||TOTAL INTEREST|
|< IDR50 million||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%|
|IDR50 million - < IDR500 million||0.50%||2.00%||2.50%|
|IDR500 million - < IDR1 billion||0.50%||2.25%||2.75%|
|IDR1 billion - < IDR2 billion||0.75%||2.50%||3.25%|
|IDR2 billion - < IDR5 billion||0.75%||2.50%||3.25%|
|> IDR5 billion||0.75%||2.75%||3.50%|
2Bonus interest is calculated based on to the average balance on current month and will be credited every end of the month.
The MAB stands for Monthly Average Balance, namely the average balance for 1 current month
Interest Bonus Illustration:
= (MAB x % Interest Bonus x Number of the Days on which the Interest is not calculated) / Number of Days in a year
= (IDR350,000,000 x 2,00% x 28 days) / 365= IDR536,986,30*
* The tax complies with prevailing provisions.
Product will be expired when customer or Bank close the account.
Terms and Conditions:
- Bonus Saver Savings Accounts (referred as “Product”) applies to Commonwealth Bank customers (referred as “Bank”) including Bank’s staff.
- The tax on the Basic Interest and Interest Bonus subject to tax provisions applied in Indonesia.
- Tariffs and fees related to can be seen in the table of tariffs and fees page at www.commbank.co.id .
- Other terms and conditions related to products and/or services, as long as not governed differently in this Terms & Conditions are declared to remain effective and binding to the customers and integral and inseparable part. These terms and conditions form part being inseparable from the General Terms and Conditions of PT Bank Commonwealth being accessible through the following link, https://www.commbank.co.id/en/personal/term-and-conditions/terms-conditions.
- The Terms and Conditions, including product fees are subject to change from time to time. Customer will be informed no later than within 30 (thirty) working days prior to effective date of the change, unless product interest rate which from time to time is subject to change with notice through the media deemed appropriate by the Bank. Where a customer decides against continuing the participation in this Product due to the changes, the customer will not be subject to any cost.
- The Terms and Conditions of this Product are governed under the terms being applicable to the Bank and prevailing laws and regulations in Indonesia.
- The Customer has, hereby, read, has knowledge of, and agree to the Terms and Conditions of this Product