Planning Your Children’s education in Australia will require many preparations. On top of arranging for education, you will need to prepare easy and convenience banking services to help Your Children during their stay in Australia. The AusStudent Savings Account from Bank Commonwealth is ready to assist your financial transactions when Your Child studies in Australia. Enjoy various benefits for parent and children by opening an AusStudent Savings Account.
Enjoy a variety of benefits to the parent and child by opening an AusStudent Savings Account:
Open a Commonwealth Bank of Australia savings account for Your Child prior arrival in Australia**.
Easy & Wide Access
- Prepare the required documents
Bagi Orang Tua
- KTP (Resident’s ID Card) (Resident)
- Passport/KIMS (Permit Card for Temporary Residence)/KITAS (Permit Card for Limited Stay) (non-resident)
- Letter of acceptance/Student’s Visa/Student’s Card as supporting document
- University’s letter of acceptance/Student’s Visa/Student’s Card
- Open a Commonwealth Bank of Australia savings account for Your Child prior arrival in Australia**.
- Upon arrival in Australia, Your Child can activate their savings account and enjoy the
banking facilities available from the Commonwealth Bank of Australia.
**Savings account opening can be done within 14 (fourteen) days prior arrival or 3 (three) months after arrival in Australia and visit the nearest Commonwealth Bank of Australia office branch for savings account activation. Savings account activation is governed by Terms and Conditions of Commonwealth Bank of Australia.
|Initial balance||IDR10,000,000 and AUD1,000|
|Monthly administration fee***||IDR5,000 and AUD0,5|
|Minimum average balance||IDR5,000,000 AUD500|
|Below minimum average balance fee||IDR50,000 AUD5|
|Stamp duty fee||In accordance with prevailing provisions. Not charged per account, but per the CIF|
|Account closure fee||IDR50,000 AND AUD8|
|Holding balance||IDR100,000 and AUD10|
Risks attached to AusStudent Savings Account are on fees and interest rates that subject to change and can be updated by Bank any time, any update will be informed through office branch, website or other media deemed appropriate by Bank.
The interest is calculated based on daily balance, in accordance with interest rate applied at Bank. The table of the interest is available
Product will be expired when Customer or Bank close the account.