Fixed income for your investment!
Bonds are debt security consist of statement of debt from debtor to creditor, including agreement to pay off the principal with its coupons in a pre-determined time.
TYPE OF SERVICE
Bank Commonwealth offers service to buy and sell bonds in primary and secondary market in various series with IDR, EUR and USD currency.
- Obtain fixed income in the form of regular coupons
- Potential capital gain on price appreciation
- Relatively safe since government bond is guaranteed by government
- Market Risk
Risk of changes in interest rate: when interest rate increases, bonds price would depreciate and investors might suffer potential capital loss.
- Credit Risk
Risk that the issuer might not fulfill its obligation (default).
- Liquidity Risk
Risk that may arise when the bond cannot be sold in secondary market.
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR MUTUAL FUND SUBSCRIPTION
- Minimum age 21 years or already married
- Have an active Bank Commonwealth account
- Read and understand the product information, with terms and conditions for the related product
- - Filled the “Purchase Form” and “Risk Profile Questionnaire - Terms and Conditions for Investment Products and Foreign Exchange"
Call CommBank can be accessed through 1500030 or (6221) 2935 2935 for international access. We serve customer 24 hours a day 7 days a week (including public holiday).
FEE & CHARGES
Transaction Fee - there is no transactional fee for foreign exchange transaction, only a spread between buy and sell (bid and offer) price.
Safekeeping Fee in Custodian Bank - for customers who invest in bonds after 1 year, the fee will be charged according to terms and conditions.
DISCLAIMER:Bonds is a product of capital market and not the Bank product, hence it is not guaranteed by Bank and not included in savings guarantee program. Investment in bonds has risks, including reduction/loss of principal. Bonds prices might change in accordance with market conditions.