AutoInvest, a smart way for your investment!
AutoInvest is a service provided exclusively by Commonwealth Bank to serve our customers with periodic mutual fund investment and affordable subscription amount. You can start investing in mutual fund starting from IDR100,000 by using auto debit facility every month!
- Regular investment which provides optimal potential return of investment
- Affordable investment amount starting from IDR100,000 per month*
- Convenience with auto debit every month
- Flexibility of date and investment period *refer to minimum amount according to prospectus
To assist you in preparing future fund for your financial needs, such as education or retirement expenses, AutoInvest calculator would calculate:
- Potential fund that can be obtained if investment is undertaken regularly every month, or
- Potential fund to be invested from your monthly income for your future financial needs
AutoInvest Calculator is accessible with the following link
Mutual funds can provide potential return as well as potential loss for investors. Therefore, investors need to consider and understand the risks when investing in mutual funds, such as:
- Risk of Depreciation of Unit Value
The risk of unit value depreciation is due to falling securities portfolio prices and Net Asset Value of the Mutual Fund, as the result of market condition changes (such as interest rates, inflation, etc.), default of securities issuers, etc.
- Legal Risk
Risk of changes in policy related to mutual fund.
- Liquidity Risk
Risk that occurs when all or most of investors redeem their unit holdings simultaneously.
- Liquidation Risk
Risk when mutual fund is closed and liquidated by the regulator when the Net Asset Value of funds managed is less than the minimum requirement as stated in related regulation.
INVESTMENT IN THE FORM OF MUTUAL FUND CONTAINS RISK. A PROSPECTIVE INVESTOR MUST READ AND UNDERSTAND THE PROSPECTUS PRIOR TO DECIDING TO INVEST IN A MUTUAL FUND. PAST PERFORMANCE IS NOT INDICATIVE OF FUTURE RESULTS.
Mutual fund is a Capital Market Product, NOT PT. Bank Commonwealth’s (“Bank”) product and NOT the Bank’s third-party deposit, hence it is not guaranteed by the Bank and excluded from the government guarantee program or deposit guarantee. Bank act as Mutual Fund Selling Agent.