Product & Services
- What is KTA TymeDigital?
KTA TymeDigital is an unsecured personal loan product from Commonwealth Bank("Bank") that is given to individuals for personal needs such as tuition fees, medical expenses, marriage, home renovation, holidays, and other needs.
- What do I need to apply for KTA TymeDigital?
To apply for KTA TymeDigital, the following conditions must be fulfilled:
- Electronic KTP (e-KTP)
- Tax Identification Number (NPWP) (if any)
- Fill out the KTA TymeDigital e-Form for loan applications on the http://bit.ly/comktaf website
- Does the of KTA TymeDigital application based on domicile?
You can make KTA TymeDigital application if you live in the city area:
Jakarta, Bogor, Depok, Tangerang, Bekasi,
Surabaya, Bandung, Semarang, Yogyakarta,
Badung & Denpasar
Medan & Palembang
- How is the process of applying KTA TymeDigital?
Application of KTA TymeDigital can be done through:
- through partners who have already partnered with the Bank.
To find out the partners who work with the Bank, you can contact the Call CommBank 1500030.The bank has never marketed the product through any personal communication media of the sales person.
- What you need to do after filled out the e-Form?
- After the application requirements have been received in full by the Bank, you will get an SMS related to your loan application on e-Form with the COMMBANK sender's name within 3 working days
- If you get a "reject / unapproved" SMS, then the KTA TymeDigital application cannot be continued. Meanwhile, if you get an approval SMS, you will receive a link which is then directed you to the KTA TymeDigital CommBank website for the final process.
- If you have received an SMS containing a link from COMMBANK, what should you do next?
You will be asked to click the KTA TymeDigital link from the SMS that has been sent with the COMMBANK sender's name. The link directs you to the next stage to fill in the application data on the KTA TymeDigital website.
- If I have not received an SMS within 3 working days, what should I do?
You can contact Call CommBank 1500030, or send email to email@example.com
- How to find out the results of KTA TymeDigital application after filling out the application form on the KTA TymeDigital website link?
After you complete the application on the KTA TymeDigital link, then you will get the decision result of the loan application directly which will be displayed in the KTA TymeDigital link and will also be sent via your e-mail that has been registered through e-Form previously
- If my KTA TymeDigital application is not approved, when can I make another application?
You can make another KTA TymeDigital application again after 90 days after you receive the unapproved SMS result
Disbursement & Verification
- What is CommBank e-Kiosk?
CommBank e-Kiosk is machine for data verification process and for opening of a Commonwealth Bank account digitally.
- If you have accepted the results of the KTA TymeDigital application decision, what should you do?
You need to do verify the final loan process through any CommBank e-Kiosk with an e-KTP and NPWP. If the loan verification process is successful, then proceed with the process of opening a Commonwealth Bank account (for new customers) at the CommBank e-Kiosk.To find out location of CommBank e-Kiosk, click hereWe recommend You to complete the loan verification process on the e-Kiosk CommBank machine from 08.00 AM to 16.00 PM, or according to the operating hours of the CommBank e-Kiosk machine location to be visited. If you arrive after 16:00 WIB (after business hours), the disbursement of the loan process will take place the following day.
- I have verified myself at the e-Kiosk Bank, when will the loan funds be disbursed?
If the verification process at the CommBank e-Kiosk is successful and completed before 16.00 WIB, the disbursement of KTA TymeDigital loan funds will be credited to your Commonwealth Bank account on the same day. Please check your Commonwealth Bank account regularly.
If the verification process in the CommBank e-Kiosk is successful and completed after 16.00 WIB, the funds will be disbursed to your Commonwealth Bank account the next day. You can check regularly to Commonwealth Bank accounts within the next 1 day.If you still have not received the loan funds, please inform the Call CommBank at 1500030.
- How do you pay KTA TymeDigital installments?
- Your KTA TymeDigital monthly installment payments can only be made with the auto debit facility from the Commonwealth Bank Daily Savings account.
- Make sure the funds are available sufficient amounts in your Commonwealth Bank account for the installments before the due date. Follow these steps to transfer funds to a Commonwealth Bank account::
- Fund transfers to Commonwealth Bank accounts can be done through:
- Commonwealth Bank ATM,,
- Other bank ATMs,
- Commonwealth Bank internet / mobile banking,,
- Other banks' internet / mobile banking.
- If transferring using Commonwealth Bank ATM:
- Select the Transfer menu,
- Enter the Daily Interest Savings account number as the destination account and
- Enter the installment amount as the amount transferred.
- When transferring using another bank's ATM:
- Select the Transfer to Other bank menu,
- Enter the bank code 950 as the Commonwealth Bank code followed by the Daily Interest Savings account number as the destination account,
- Enter the installment amount as the amount transferred.
Do not make any KTA TymeDigital installments payment other than the method stated above.
- How do I find out the due date for my loan installment payments?
The installment payment due date is listed in the Credit Agreement sent to your email address when successfully completing the KTA verification process at CommBank e-Kiosk.
The installment payment due date follows the same date as the date of your KTA TymeDigital funds disbursement. Payment of the following month installments must be paid on the same date.
You must provide a minimum amount of your monthly KTA installments at your Commonwealth Bank Savings Account, which will be used for monthly installments. Please make sure the funds are ready in sufficient time so the funds can be received by the Bank on the installment date.
Illustration due date:
If the disbursement is made on January 14, 2019, the payment due date of the next installment is February 14th 2019, March 14th 2019, April 14th 2019 and so on.
If the due date of the KTA TymeDigital installment payment falls on a Saturday, Sunday, or other holiday, the debit process will be carried out on the last business day before Saturday, Sunday or the holiday.
Example:If February 18, 2019 is Sunday, the installment payment due date will change to February 15, 2019, Friday. You must provide funds in the amount of monthly installments at the latest on Friday 15 February 2019 at 17:00 WIB. However, the following month will be due again on March 18, 2019.
- Can the payment due date be changed?
No, your payment due date cannot be changed
- Can I make early repayments?
Yes, you can make early repayment and you will be charged a penalty fee of 5% of the remaining principal amount of the loan.
- When can I get the Final Loan Payment Completion Letter of KTA TymeDigital?
The Loan Payment Completion letter will be sent to your registered e-mail after you have repaid the KTA Tyme Digital loan in the next 3 working days.
Fee & Charges
- Are there fees charged when applying KTA TymeDigital?
Application of KTA TymeDigital is free of charge.
Please be advised that there is no process of transferring funds to the Bank for filing up KTA TymeDigital.
Note:Be careful of fraudulent actions if there are parties who ask for fees to help filing out your KTA TymeDigital. Commonwealth Bank staff do not receive funds in any form.
- If I am late in paying installments, will I be fined?
Late fees are 6% of the monthly installment fee. Please note that late installment payments can adversely affect your credit record in the Financial Services Authority.
Late fee / day = (6% x Installment / Month) / 30 days5 days late fee = [(6% x Rp1.445.111) / 30 days] * 5 days = Rp14.451,11
If the installment payment is made on the 15th (from due on the 10th)
- Previously I already had a KTA TymeDigital loan, can I make a loan increase (Top-up)?
At the moment there is no Top-up.
- If I have another question, to whom should I contact?
You can contact at Call CommBank 1500030, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org