Product & Services
- What is KTA TymeDigital?
KTA TymeDigital is an unsecured personal loan product from Commonwealth Bank("Bank") ”) for your personal needs such as tuition fees, medical expenses, marriage, home renovation, holidays, and other needs.
The loans limit range from IDR 10 million – IDR 30 million (multiples of IDR 1 million) with a loan term of 12 or 18 months.
- What are the criteria and condition to apply?
Here are the conditions that you must meet to apply for a KTA TymeDigital:
- 21-55 year old (when the credit period ends)
- Employment status as an employee
- Minimum net income of IDR 3,500,000 / month
- Indonesian Citizen
- What documents are needed to apply for a TymeDigital KTA?
To apply for KTA TymeDigital, the following conditions must be fulfilled:
- Electronic National ID Card (e-KTP)
- Tax Identification Number (NPWP) (if any)
- Which domicile cities that are appicable for KTA TymeDigital?
You can apply for KTA TymeDigital if you reside in below listed cities:
Jakarta, Bogor, Depok, Tangerang, Bekasi,
Surabaya, Bandung, Semarang, Yogyakarta,
Badung & Denpasar
Medan & Palembang
- How to apply KTA TymeDigital?
You can apply KTA TymeDigital easily through:
- Offical partner’s website
To find out our offical partners, you may contact Call CommBank at 1500030. Please note that Commonwealth Bank has never done any promotion of KTA TymeDigital through a sales force.
- What to do when you received SMS from COMMBANK?
Simply click the link, which will lead you to the KTA TymeDigital website, then complete the application form.
- What if I have not received an SMS within 3 working days?
You can contact Call CommBank 1500030, or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- How to find out the results of my application after filling out the application form?
After the application form, you will get the decision result of the loan application directly through KTA TymeDigital website. Also, we will notify you via your registered e-mail
- If my KTA TymeDigital application is not approved, when can I make another application?
You have to wait for 90 days before making another new KTA TymeDigital application from the day you received the SMS
Disbursement & Verification
- If your KTA TymeDigital application has been approved, what should you do next?
You need to do final verification through any CommBank e-Kiosk at Commonwealth Bank Branch, with e-KTP and NPWP ready. Once the verifcation process is successful, you are required to open a new Commonwealth Bank account (for new customers) on CommBank e-Kiosk located at the Commonwealth Bank Branch .To find out location of the Commonwealth Bank Branch, click here
We highly recommend You to complete the loan verification process from 08.00 AM to 03.30 PM local time, or according to the operating hours of the Commonwealth Bank Branch to be visited.
- Where can I do loan verification and account opening?
Verification of KTA TymeDigital and new account opening can only be done through CommBank e-Kiosk at the Commonwealth Bank Branch.
- What is CommBank e-Kiosk?
Self-service machine for data verification process and a account opening of a Commonwealth Bank account digitally.
- What time is the Commonwealth Bank Branch operational hours?
Commonwealth Bank Branch operating hours: Monday - Friday at 08.30 AM to 03.30 PM local time
- I have verified myself at the e-Kiosk Bank, when will the loan funds be disbursed?
If the verification process at CommBank e-Kiosk of the Commonwealth Bank Branch is successful and completed before 03.30 PM, the loan funds will be credited to your Commonwealth Bank account on the same day. Please check your Commonwealth Bank account regularly.
If the verification process at CommBank e-Kiosk of the Commonwealth Bank Branch is successful and completed after 03.30 PM, the funds will be credited to your Commonwealth Bank account on the next day. Please regularly check your Commonwealth Bank accounts within the next 1 day.
If you still have not received the loan funds, please contact our Call CommBank at 1500030.
- How do you pay KTA TymeDigital installments?
- Your KTA TymeDigital monthly installment payments can only be made with the auto debit facility from the Commonwealth Bank Daily Savings account.
- Make sure the funds are available sufficient amounts in your Commonwealth Bank account for the installments before the due date. Follow these steps to transfer funds to a Commonwealth Bank account::
- Fund transfers to Commonwealth Bank accounts can be done through:
- Commonwealth Bank ATM,,
- Other bank ATMs,
- Commonwealth Bank internet / mobile banking,,
- Other banks' internet / mobile banking.
- If transferring using Commonwealth Bank ATM:
- Select the Transfer menu,
- Enter the Daily Interest Savings account number as the destination account and
- Enter the installment amount as the amount transferred.
- When transferring using another bank's ATM:
- Select the Transfer to Other bank menu,
- Enter the bank code 950 as the Commonwealth Bank code followed by the Daily Interest Savings account number as the destination account,
- Enter the installment amount as the amount transferred.
Do not make any KTA TymeDigital installments payment other than the method stated above.
- How do I find out the due date for my loan installment payments?
The installment payment due date is listed in the Credit Agreement sent to your email address when successfully completing the KTA verification process on CommBank e-Kiosk at Commonwealth Bank Branch.
The installment payment due date follows the same date as the date of your KTA TymeDigital funds disbursement. Payment of the following month installments must be paid on the same date.
You must provide a minimum amount of your monthly KTA installments at your Commonwealth Bank Savings Account, which will be used for monthly installments. Please make sure the funds are ready in sufficient time so the funds can be received by the Bank on the installment date.
Illustration due date:
If the disbursement is made on January 14, 2019, the payment due date of the next installment is February 14th 2019, March 14th 2019, April 14th 2019 and so on.
If the due date of the KTA TymeDigital installment payment falls on a Saturday, Sunday, or other holiday, the debit process will be carried out on the last business day before Saturday, Sunday or the holiday.
Example:If February 18, 2019 is Sunday, the installment payment due date will change to February 15, 2019, Friday. You must provide funds in the amount of monthly installments at the latest on Friday 15 February 2019 at 17:00 WIB. However, the following month will be due again on March 18, 2019.
- Can the payment due date be changed?
No, your payment due date cannot be changed
- Can I make early repayments?
Yes, you can make early repayment and you will be charged a penalty fee of 5% of the remaining principal amount of the loan.
- When can I get the Final Loan Payment Completion Letter of KTA TymeDigital?
The Loan Payment Completion letter will be sent to your registered e-mail after you have repaid the KTA Tyme Digital loan in the next 3 working days.
Fee & Charges
- Are there fees charged when applying KTA TymeDigital?
Application of KTA TymeDigital is free of charge.
Please be advised that there is no process of transferring funds to the Bank for filing up KTA TymeDigital.
Note:Be careful of fraudulent actions if there are parties who ask for fees to help filing out your KTA TymeDigital. Commonwealth Bank staff do not receive funds in any form.
- If I am late in paying installments, will I be fined?
Late fees are 6% of the monthly installment fee. Please note that late installment payments can adversely affect your credit record in the Financial Services Authority.
Late fee / day = (6% x Installment / Month) / 30 days5 days late fee = [(6% x Rp1.445.111) / 30 days] * 5 days = Rp14.451,11
If the installment payment is made on the 15th (from due on the 10th)
- Previously I already had a KTA TymeDigital loan, can I make a loan increase (Top-up)?
At the moment there is no Top-up.
- If I have another question, to whom should I contact?
You can contact at Call CommBank 1500030, or by email to email@example.com