FAQ - Limitation Free Online Transfer Fee
- Which e-channels can be used for interbank online transfer?
Through ATM, Cashflow application and Internet Banking & Mobile Banking (IBMB)
- Is it free to do interbank online transfer?
Yes, customer is eligible to get free interbank online transfer fee up 30 (thirty) transactions per month throughout all e-channels. The transfer fee will be refunded to customer's bank account by D+1 (calendar day).
- What if I do interbank online transfer more than 30 (thirty) transactions per month?
Charge of IDR 6,500 per transaction will apply for any subsequent transactions after exceeding the monthly limit (30 transactions).
- Is the monthly limit for free interbank online transfer fee applicable for each e-channel?
The monthly limit for free interbank online transfer fee up to 30 (thirty) transactions per month is aggregate limit from all e-channels (ATM, Cashflow and IBMB).
- How is the mechanism of free charge of interbank online transfer?
Customer will be charged online transfer fee first for every online transaction made. However, the fee will be refunded by D+1 (the next day) after the transaction according to monthly limitation.
On the 16th September 2019, John did 3 times interbank online transfer with charge of IDR 6,500 per transaction (that makes total fee charged is IDR 19,500). The next day, on the 17th September 2019, John will receive refund of IDR 19,500 for 3 online transaction made on the 16th September 2019.
For further information, please contact your Relationship Manager or Call CommBank 15000 30 or (6221) 2935 2935 for International access or contact firstname.lastname@example.org