- What is the CommBank Mobile application?
CommBank Mobile is a digital banking application that will answer your daily financial needs. Find various convenience in banking transactions and feel complete control over your finances.
- What features are included in the CommBank Mobile application?
CommBank Mobile has a banking feature that makes it easy for customers to make transactions without having to come to the bank. CommBank Mobile features include but are not limited to the following list:
- Opening a new Bank Commonwealth account
- Checking balance information, transaction history
- Real-time online transfers to account in Bank Commonwealths or other banks in Indonesia
- Bill payments, top-up purchase / prepaid vouchers and so on
- Checking Bank Commonwealth debit card information and transactions executed from debit card
- Creating a CommBank GoalSaver account
- Do I have to become a Bank Commonwealth customer to register CommBank Mobile application?
To enjoy the transaction banking features, customer must become a Bank Commonwealth customer who has opened an account through CommBank Mobile application.
- As a CommBank Mobile user, will I be served at a Bank Commonwealth branch office?
Bank Commonwealth branch offices are open for public, both Customers and Non-Customers, to conduct banking transactions in accordance with the services provided.
- What devices or smartphones can be used to access the CommBank Mobile application?
You must use an Android smartphone or iOS (iPhone) to access CommBank Mobile. The minimum technical requirements for smartphones that can use the CommBank Mobile application can be found on the Play Store and Apple Store.
- Can I use the CommBank Mobile application overseas?
Yes, you can use the CommBank Mobile application anywhere as long as you have an internet connection.
- I have used the CommBank Mobile application, can I register for IB and MB facilities?
Yes, you can register for Internet Banking and Mobile Banking facilities, customers can come directly to the Bank Commonwealth branch office.
- How do I open an account via CommBank Mobile?
The process of opening an account through CommBank Mobile is very easy. Customers need to prepare an eKTP, NPWP (if any), must have an active e-mail and mobile phone number registered in Indonesian Telecommunication providers, and go through all stages of opening an account according to the steps described in the CommBank Mobile application.
- Can I re-open an account on the CommBank Mobile application if I already have an account with a Bank Commonwealth?
For now, the account opening service only applies to your first account opening. If you want to open another account, you can visit the nearest Bank Commonwealth branch office.
- What if I am directed to come to the branch when I open an account at CommBank Mobile but there is no Bank Commonwealth branch in my city? Can I still continue the account opening process?
If there is no Bank Commonwealth branch in your city, then you can continue to open an account in any city that has a Bank Commonwealth branch.
- Will the physical ATM Card be sent directly to the mailing address after I have successfully opened an account?
No, you will immediately get a virtual debit card number that can be used directly for transactions via several online channels. To get a physical debit card you have to make an initial deposit and submit a request on the My Cards menu on CommBank Mobile. We will send your physical debit card to your correspondence address according to the information you have entered during the account opening process.
- I have filled in the data for opening an account at CommBank Mobile but it didn't finish. What should I do?
You can resume the account opening process by re-entering the CommBank Mobile application with your username and password.
- What if I get interrupted during the verification process via video call?
You can retry video calls when the connection is lost during the direct verification process. If you choose to log out or the application closes when the connection is lost, then you can log in with the username that you have created and can immediately retry the verification process via a video call.
- Is the CommBank Mobile application safe?
CommBank Mobile is a Bank Commonwealth digital banking application that is equipped with technology security features that comply with international banking standards and goes through a complete testing phase and is repeated regularly. Customer is provided with a username, password, SMS One-Time Password (OTP), and passcode to ensure that every banking transaction can only be carried out by authorized customers.
- What is the type of security applied in CommBank Mobile?
For security reasons, the CommBank Mobile application uses 2 factor authentication in accordance with the provisions of the Financial Services Authority (OJK), which includes a combination of username, password, SMS OTP and passcode. We also always monitor banking transactions to anticipate the risk of cybercrime crime and fraud.
- What is a passcode, and how is it different from a password?
Passcode adalah kode keamanan yang hanya terdiri dari 6 angka, sedangkan password terdiri minimal 8 karakter gabungan dari angka, huruf dan simbol.Keduanya akan digunakan untuk menjaga keamanan Kamu dalam melakukan aktivitas di aplikasi CommBank Mobile, namun password akan lebih sering digunakan untuk login ke aplikasi, sedangkan passcode lebih sering digunakan untuk melakukan otentikasi terhadap transaksi Kamu.
- What if my cellphone is lost, but I still want to use the same cellphone number, can I still use CommBank Mobile again?
Make sure you immediately contact the Bank Commonwealth Call Center to block your CommBank Mobile account and mobile number to avoid unwanted things. You can still use the same mobile number and activate your account on another mobile device after contacting the Bank Commonwealth Call Center to unblock your CommBank Mobile account.
- What if I forgot my username or password?
You can select “login help” on the CommBank Mobile login page and follow the steps there to get your username back or to create a new password.
- How do I change my password or passcode?
After logging in, you can select "other" followed by selecting "set security" and then follow the steps there to create a new password or passcode. For your security, your new password and passcode cannot be the same as the 5 last passwords or passcodes you used.
- What should I do if my CommBank Mobile account or access to activate My CommBank Mobile is blocked?
You can contact the Bank Commonwealth Call Center to report this and submit a request to reopen your CommBank Mobile Account and access to activate your CommBank Mobile.
- What should I do if my device is blocked from activating CommBank Mobile?
Blocking of devices is temporary. You can wait until the device blocking time has finished.
- What kind of security is applied on CommBank Mobile application?
For security, CommBank Mobile applies 2 authentication factors in accordance with the provision of the Otoritas Jasa Keuangan (OJK) and Bank Indonesia (BI) by using the combination of Username, Password/Biometric like fingerprint/face recognition, OTP message and Passcode.
We also monitor customers’ banking transactions to anticipate the risk of fraud through digital devices (cybercrime).
- What should I do to protect my account when I transact in CommBank Mobile?
To protect your private account, make sure you always follow the Security Tips that Commonwealth Bank has informed:
- Always use private network connection and avoid using public network connection when doing transactions
- Always update CommBank Mobile application with the latest version
- Do not Jailbreak or Root on your mobile phone
- Always keep your personal and banking information like Username, Password, and/or Passcode
- Do not store other persons’ biometric data on your mobile phone when you activate biometric login feature
- What is QRIS?
QRIS (Quick Response Code Indonesian Standard) is a standard for Indonesian QR payment system that developed by Bank of Indonesia and Indonesian Payment System Association (ASPI). You can use QR feature at CommBank Mobile application to pay from any QR code merchant that has QRIS logo.
- How to pay using CommBank Mobile QR?
- Login to CommBank Mobile application.
- In homescreen, press the QR button at the bottom of menu bar.
- Scan the QR code you would like to pay.
- Input the Your payment amount.
- Input Your passcode to authenticate the transaction.
- How many QR code types are there?
- Fixed QR code. This QR code doesn’t have the purchase amount, so you will need to input manually the amount based on items you purchase.
- Dynamic QR code. This QR code contain the amount of your purchase, so you don’t have to input the amount again. You can check the amount in confirmation screen.
- Why can I not input my purchase amount?
The QR code you have scanned is a dynamic QR code, where you do not need to input any amount because it is already in the QR code.
- If I want to give tips on my transaction, can it be done in QR payment?
Tips are given according to the type of QR code. Currently there are 4 (four) types of tip in QR payment, which are:
- No tips. It is the amount of payment which is the same with the price You purchased.
- Selected tip. You can choose the amount of tip You would like to give.
- Fixed tip. The tips amount is fixed based on the QR, You can not change or remove it.
- Percentage tip. The tips is based on the percentage of Your purchased amount, which is determined by the QR code.
- Why is my QR transaction failed?
Please ensure Your account balance is sufficient to do the payment including the tip (if any), and your remaining balance after transaction is not less than the minimum balance of your account terms.
If you’re still having trouble while doing QR transactions from CommBank Mobile, please contact Call CommBank 15000 30 to get further assistance.
- How to check the status of my QR transaction if my phone suddenly turned off or accidentally closed the application?
You can view your transaction status in "My expense" feature at CommBank Mobile application or check your transaction history.
- What is the difference among Real-Time Online, SKN, and RTGS transfer methods?
Real-time Online is a fund transfer method with IDR currency to another bank where the beneficiary account will receive the fund immediately. The minimum amount for Real-time Online is IDR10.000 (ten thousand Rupiah) up to maximum of IDR25.000.000 (twenty five million Rupiah) each. Commission fee for real-time online transfer method, you can see at the Fees and Charges table on the Bank Commonwealth website or click the following link https://www.commbank.co.id/id/layanan/commbank-mobile/tarif-biaya-limit-transaksi.
SKN is a fund transfer method with IDR currency to another bank that takes around 6 hours to process the transaction (the transfer method is based on batch). The minimum amount for transfer with SKN is IDR100.000 (one hundred thousand Rupiah) up to maximum of IDR500.000.000 (five hundred million Rupiah) each. Commission fee for SKN transfer method, you can see at the Fees and Charges table on the Bank Commonwealth website or click the following link https://www.commbank.co.id/id/layanan/commbank-mobile/tarif-biaya-limit-transaksi.
RTGS is a fund transfer method with IDR currency to another bank that takes around 3 (three) hours to process the transaction (the transfer method is based on batch). The minimum amount for transfer with RTGS is IDR100.000.001 (one hundred million and one Rupiah) up to maximum of IDR500.000.000 (five hundred million Rupiah) each. Commission fee for RTGS transfer method, you can see at the Fees and Charges table on the Bank Commonwealth website or click the following link https://www.commbank.co.id/id/layanan/commbank-mobile/tarif-biaya-limit-transaksi.
- How to choose a transfer method?
You can choose a transfer method in the transfer detail screen after you choose beneficiary bank.
- Can I use every transfer method for every beneficiary bank?
No, transfer method may vary according to each bank destination.
- What will happen when I accidentaly input wrong beneficiary name while doing SKN or RTGS transfer?
Your transaction will be rejected by the beneficiary bank. You will receive SMS notification that your transactions was failed. Your fund will be automatically refunded to your account. SMS notification and refund will be processed within 1x24 hours or on the next operational business day.
- What the latest can I do SKN or RTGS transaction to beneficiary in the same value day?
You can do SKN or RTGS transfer no later than 2PM every operational business day, in order for your fund to be received by the beneficiary bank on the same value day.
- What will happen if I do SKN and RTGS transaction after banking hours?
Your SKN or RTGS transaction will be processed on the next first batch of operational business day.
- How to view the details of SKN or RTGS transaction with accepted status?
You can view the details of your accepted SKN or RTGS transactions in "My expense" feature at CommBank Mobile application or in your email. The details of your accepted SKN or RTGS transactions will be sent to your registered email address.
- What should I do when my SKN or RTGS transaction got no response?
You can check your balance and transaction history in "Account detail" feature at CommBank Mobile application. If your balance already deducted, then the transaction already accepted by our system. But if your balance remains the same, and there is not any new record in the transaction history, means your transaction is automatically rejected by our system. You can contact Call CommBank 15000 30 to get further assistance.
- What is the Multiple Account feature?
The Multiple Account feature allows a Customer to use his/her personal savings account in Rupiah denomination as a source of fund when performing a transfer and payment activities with QRIS, e-wallet top-up, mobile data recharge, as well as performing bill payment activities.
- How to enable the feature?
If you have one of the following personal saving accounts in Rupiah denominated such as Bonus Saver, SmartSaver, Tabungan Bunga Harian, or CommWealth, they are all available in the transfer/QR payment menus dropdown of source account selection, and then you are ready to select one of them.
- What is the daily transaction limit of the Account?
The daily transaction limit of Multiple Account feature remains following of CommBank Mobile daily transaction limit, which can be viewed on this link https://www.commbank.co.id/id/layanan/commbank-mobile/tarif-biaya-limit-transaksi
- Is there any additional fee on doing transaction via CommBank Mobile?
It can be seen on the following link: https://www.commbank.co.id/en/services/fees-charges/fees-charges_1
- What bill payment provider can be accommodated on the CommBank Mobile version 1.7.5?
- Mobile Postpaid:
- Indosat Postpaid
- XL Postpaid
- Smartfren Postpaid
- Waterbill Aetra Jakarta
- Waterbill Bogor Region
- Waterbill Bogor City
- Waterbill Depok City
- Mobile Prepaid:
- Indosat Prepaid
- XL Prepaid
- Smartfren Prepaid
- Mobile Data Plan:
- Indosat Data Plan
- XL Data Plan
- E-Wallet Recharge:
- Mobile Postpaid:
- How to pay late payment fee for any bill payment through CommBank Mobile?
Any late and retribution fee will be automatically added to your total bills as shown on your transaction page of CommBank Mobile.
- Would I get the transaction evidence if I paid for my bills through CommBank Mobile?
The evidence would be popped up on the last page of the transaction process, as further you could directly share or save it.
- I accidentally clicked “next” on the pop-up evidence page, so I could not view my transaction status yet. Is it possible to reopen?
You can reopen the transaction evidence by searching the “Anggaran” page, then click on the “Pengeluaran” button and select the transaction evidence which you would like to reopen.
- Can I pay for my utilities (electricity, telephone, water, gas bills), insurance (BPJS), tax (property), or charity via CommBank mobile?
Currently we are still working on those. Kindly wait for our next update. Meanwhile, you can see our available features on this link: https://www.commbank.co.id/id/layanan/commbank-mobile/fitur-aplikasi
Virtual and Physical Cards
- What is a Virtual Debit Card?
Virtual Debit Card is a debit card with a 16-digit card number and has a validity period and 3 digit CVV but does not have a physical card. You can use a virtual debit card for online transactions.
- Will the ATM PIN I created during the account opening process be the same as my physical ATM card PIN?
If the type of card you choose is an ATM Master Card, the Default ATM PIN that you created during the account opening process will also apply as the default physical ATM card PIN. Second, if the card type you choose is a GPN card. Then you need to do the process of making an ATM PIN for your GPN card through the "My Card" menu in CommBank Mobile application.
- What is a GPN card?
GPN Card (National Payment Gateway) is a debit card with the GPN logo issued by Bank Commonwealth.
- How do I get a physical card from Mastercard and GPN?
Customers need to make an initial deposit to a Bank Commonwealth account to get a physical Mastercard and GPN card. The initial deposit amount may change according to Bank Commonwealth policy.
- Can customers change the card delivery address before making a physical debit card request in the CommBank Mobile application?
No, the Customer can change the card delivery address at the nearest Bank Commonwealth Branch Office. Customers are required to bring e-KTP as a supporting document.
- What PIN will be used for my physical Mastercard card?
The Mastercard physical card will use the same PIN as the Mastercard virtual debit card that you created during the account opening process using CommBank Mobile.
- How can I get a physical card faster?
The process of sending a physical card is no later than 14 working days. The delivery process cannot be canceled after the customer has submitted a physical card.
- What if I forget the PIN for my virtual debit card / physical Mastercard / physical GPN card?
You can contact the Call CommBank or visit the nearest Bank Commonwealth branch office.
- What is CommBank GoalSaver?
CommBank GoalSaver is a type of savings that can be opened from CommBank Mobile application with a higher interest rate than regular savings. This savings helps you save regularly and be disciplined to achieve your dreams faster. You can have more than 1 CommBank GoalSaver according to your goals.
- What are the main features of CommBank GoalSaver?
The main features of CommBank GoalSaver are:
- Free to set the target funds and time as you like
- Auto-debit from your main CommBank Mobile account every month
- Funds will be disbursed automatically once your Goal is reached
- Without penalty if stopped at any time
- Interest rate of 3.5% per annum, calculated daily
- What are the requirements for having a CommBank GoalSaver?
The requirements for having a CommBank GoalSaver are very easy, namely:
- You only need to have at least 1 (one) rupiah currency savings at Bank Commonwealth as the main account for your CommBank GoalSaver funds.
- Open CommBank GoalSaver via CommBank Mobile application
- Does CommBank GoalSaver cost anything?
Opening CommBank GoalSaver is free of charge.
- How many CommBank GoalSavercan I make?
We want you to focus on achieving your goals, so currently there are a maximum of 10 (ten) CommBank GoalSaver that you can make.
- Can I add funds to CommBank GoalSaver other than my main account at CommBank Mobile?
Currently, you can only add funds to CommBank GoalSaver from your Main account at CommBank Mobile automatically every month.
- When will my money be debited automatically?
Your money will be debited automatically every month; on the date you have specified. Make sure the funds are available in your main CommBank Mobile account 1 (one) calendar day in advance.
- What if I have insufficient funds on the auto-debit date that has been determined?
The auto-debit process will fail for the current month. The auto-debit process will be carried out again in the following month according to a predetermined amount per month.
For example, the auto-debit amount is IDR 500,000 (five hundred thousand Rupiah). If in March the auto-debit failed because the funds amounting to Rp. 500,000 were not available in the Main account, then in April there will be another Rp. 500,000 auto-debit as long as CommBank GoalSaver has not reached the deadline.
- How can I withdraw my CommBank GoalSaver funds?
You can withdraw your CommBank GoalSaver funds through any CommBank Mobile application, anytime and without any penalty. The method of withdrawal can be seen in CommBank Mobile User Guide available on the Bank Commonwealth website.
- Can I change the frequency, target savings amount, monthly savings, or my CommBank GoalSaver deadline if I change my mind?
You can change your monthly savings and your CommBank GoalSaver deadline at any time, however, the frequency of saving and the target amount of savings cannot be changed.
- Is there a limit to the CommBank GoalSaver?
The target limit for CommBank GoalSaver that you can make is a minimum of IDR 100,000 (one hundred thousand Rupiah) and a maximum of IDR 100,000,000 (one hundred million Rupiah) per Goal.
- Can I stop CommBank GoalSaver even though the deadline has not achieved?
Yes, you can stop your CommBank GoalSaver at any time without penalty. Your CommBank GoalSaver balance will be transferred to the main CommBank Mobile account, including the interest.
- How do I view the interest I receive from CommBank GoalSaver?
CommBank GoalSaver interest is calculated per day and paid per month and you can see it in your CommBank GoalSaver balance on CommBank Mobile or you can see it through Internet Banking and an e-statement sent to your email every month.
- What happens when the CommBank GoalSaver period has been reached?
If the time period for your CommBank GoalSaver savings has been reached, the funds will be disbursed automatically, along with the interest to your active CommBank Mobile account.
- Why does my CommBank GoalSaver suddenly stop and the funds are transferred automatically to my account?
Your CommBank GoalSaver has stopped because you have reached the deadline that you set when you created your CommBank GoalSaver for the first time. For CommBank GoalSaver who have not reached the target amount but have reached the deadline, they will also stop.
- Can I perform topup on the CommBank GoalSaver ?
Yes. You can perform top up on your active CommBank GoalSaver.
- Can I achieve my goal faster?
Yes. You can achieve your goal faster with CommBank GoalSaver top up. If you achieved your goal directly after performing top up, the balance from your completed goal will be disbursed directly to your active CommBank Mobile account.
- Am I able to view the spending transactions from the previous years?
Spending transactions can be seen starting from the January of the previous year until today.
- Will my new spending transactions appear immediately in the spending list?
The spending transactions that you have successfully made will appear in the spending list after a few minutes.
- Am I able to view the transaction detail and the receipt of my transactions?
You can view the transactions details of your spending that comes from all Bank Commonwealth channels. You can also view the receipt of your transactions that you have made through the CommBank Mobile channel in the spending details.
- Am I able to create a budget for all spending categories?
Yes, You can create a budget for all the available spending categories.
- Am I able to set the budget period?
At this time, the budget created will apply to your monthly spending.
- Am I still able to make transactions if I exceed the budget limit?
Yes, we provide flexibility for you to perform transactions according to your needs. We will still inform your budget status, so you can monitor how much you have exceeded your budget limit.
- Am I able to change my budget in the middle of the month?
Yes, and the budget status will be recalculated automatically. So you will immediately get the latest information about your spending conditions.
- Can I change the category of previous transaction?
Yes. You can change the category of your previous spending through spending list and CommBank Mobile will auto-calculate the total spending in the new category.
- What is a stamp card?
Stamp Card is a feature where you can collect stamps offered by Bank Commonwealth for a limited time
- What is a stamp?
a Stamp is a benefit that you can collect after every eligible transaction within the Terms and Conditions of Bank Commonwealth. More detailed information about our Terms and Conditions will be provided.
- How can I get a stamp?
You will get a Stamp after making a minimum transaction using CommBank Mobile. The eligible transaction types, minimum transaction amount, and prizes will be explained on the Terms and Conditions of the ongoing offer.
- Where can I get the latest information about the ongoing Stamp program?
More detailed information regarding the Terms and Conditions can be found on the Stamp Card in the Rewards menu on the CommBank Mobile app. Make sure to regularly check the Rewards menu on your CommBank Mobile app.
- Can I automatically join another Stamp program after completing the first one?
Currently, you can only participate in a maximum of 1 (one) Stamp program for one promo period. After completing the stamp card program, you will have to wait for the next promo period.
- What is my next step after collecting all the Stamps?
After collecting all the Stamps, you can claim your reward by clicking on your last collected stamp and following the instructions on Commbank Mobile app.
- What prizes can I get after collecting the Stamps?
The prizes given will vary according to the ongoing promotional program
- What should I do if the stamp reward claim process fails?
You can try to re-click on your last stamp to repeat the claim process. If there are still problems, you can contact Call CommBank at 15000 30 to report the problem.
- I have made an eligible transaction for the program, but I did not get a stamp. What should I do?
First, make sure you are connected to a good internet network before accessing the Rewards page again on CommBank Mobile.
If the stamp is still not collected, you can contact Call CommBank at 15000 30 and provide the transaction details that have been processed.
- I have two rewards that I want to claim, but when I try to claim them it always fails.
Please make sure that you have received a message, "Ambil hadiah di stamp yang lebih awal dulu ya?" on the bottom of the Rewards page on your CommBank Mobile app.
If you have received this message, please select the stamp that has the notification, “Ayo ambil hadiahmu” and proceed with the next steps.
If there is still a problem, you can contact Call CommBank 15000 30 and provide the name of the program on your stamp card.
- My stamp card suddenly disappeared. Did I also lose all the stamps I have previously collected?
If the Stamp cards are no longer available on the Rewards page, it means that the promotion program has ended. The stamps that you have previously collected cannot be used again.
Please make sure to collect all the stamps and claim them before the promotional period ends.