Bank Commonwealth provides ATM card and ATM machine that can meet your Banking needs anytime.
1. Broad ATM Network
Do your banking transactions in all Bank Commonwealth Indonesia ATM and all ATMs in Prima, Bersama, Cirrus, and CBA ATM network.
2. Up to 10 Free-of-charges Transactions per Month through Prima and Bersama ATM Networks
In addition to the ease of daily transactions at the Bank Commonwealth Indonesia’ ATM, customers can also enjoy up to 10x FREE transaction fee per month for cash withdrawals and transfers at all Bersama and PRIMA/BCA networks.
3. Free Monthly Administration Fee
Free monthly administration fee and annual premium to enjoy all benefits of Bank Commonwealth ATM card.
4. Bill Payment and Debit Transaction
Pay your routine bill and buy prepaid voucher through Bank Commonwealth ATM. Also enjoy free of charge debit transaction in all merchants in Prima Debit, Debit BCA, and Maestro.
Procedures and Requirements
Opening ATM facility can be done at the nearest Bank Commonwealth branch by completing and signing the product & services application form and providing the required documents.
- Resident : Valid ID (KTP)
- Non Resident : Passport; and KIMS/ KITAS/other supporting document refer to Term and Condition Applied in Bank Commonwealth.
Banking Services through Bank Commonwealth ATM:
1. Cash Withdrawal
Cash withdrawal facility through Bank Commonwealth ATM up until IDR 10,000,000 (or equivalent) per day.
2. Fund Transfer
Fund Transfer to Bank Commonwealth account up until IDR 50,000,000 (or equivalent) per day. And to Other Bank account through Bersama and Prima ATM Network, up until IDR 25,000,000 (or equivalent) per day.
3. Bill Payment
Bill Payment facility and Pre-paid voucher purchase up until Rp 25,000,000 per day.
- Balance Inquiry
- Information of last 5 (five) transactions (on the same month)
Banking services through other ATM Networks:
- Free transaction fee for cash withdrawals and transfer transactions via ATM Bank Commonwealth Indonesia, Bersama and PRIMA/BCA
- Cheaper cash withdrawal transaction fee for transaction through CBA Network
- Cash withdrawal through Cirrus Network
- Other Bank credit card payment using fund transfer method*
- Free card issuance fee (for new account opening)
- Supplement cards are available (max. 3 cards)
*Please contact the Bank of the issuing card for the payment through fund transfer method from ATM
|Transaction limit through ATM||Regular & NPG Debit Card|
|Minimum Transfer per Transaction||IDR 10.000|
|Minimum Transfer per Transaction through ATM Bersama and ATM Prima/BCA||IDR 50.000|
|Maximum daily cash withdrawal||IDR 10.000.000 or equivalent*|
|Maximum daily Purchase (Debit) through Maestro Network||IDR 10.000.000 or equivalent|
|Maximum daily Internal Transfer||IDR 50.000.000 or equivalent|
|Maximum daily Interbank Transfer through ATM Bersama and ATM Prima/BCA Network||IDR 25.000.000|
|Maximum transfer per transaction through ATM Bersama||IDR 25.000.000|
|Maximum transfer per transaction through ATM Prima||IDR 10.000.000|
*Limit for cash withdrawal is different for Purchase(Debit Limit)
Fees and Charges
ATM Bank Commonwealth Card Fees and Charges
|Card Charges||Regular & NPGDebit Card|
|Monthly Administration Fee||Free|
|Card Issuance Fee (for first card issuance)||Free|
|Card replacement fee (lost/broken)||IDR 25.000|
|Additional Card||IDR 25.000|
Transaction fees in other Bank ATM Machine
|ATM Prima/BCA||ATM Bersama||ATM Cirrus||CBA Link|
|Balance Inquiry||IDR 4,000||IDR 4,000||IDR 5,000||-|
|Cash Withdrawal||IDR 7,500*||IDR 7,500*||IDR 30,000*||IDR 10,000|
|Cash Withdrawal (for AusStudent Account)||IDR 7,500*||IDR 7,500*||IDR 30,000*||Free|
* As of September 1, 2018 get free of charge up to 10 transaction per month if the TRB average = Rp 10 million or free or free 5 (five) transactions per month if your average TRB < IDR 10 million.
**Cash withdrawal through Cirrus ATM will use base currency of MasterCard (USD)
- If the currency of default account is AUD/IDR/SGD/CNY, the conversion will be processed AUD/IDR/SGD/CNY to USD to Local currency.
- If the currency of default account is USD, the conversion will be processed USD to Local currency.
*** Not applicable for NPG Debit Card.
Debit Transaction Fee
|Maestro Network (Electronic Fund Transfer at point of sale EFTPOS)||Prima Debit Network|
Please be aware:
- Preferred network for any inquiries using Bank Commonwealth ATM card in other Bank's ATM machines bearing Cirrus, Prima and ATM Bersama logo will be determined by owners of ATM terminals. Consequently, the local network such as ATM Bersama or Prima network will be considered as default.
- Any of transaction inquiry will be using customer/card holder's default account
- Debit transaction through Maestro Network will use base currency of MasterCard (USD)
- * If the currency of default account is AUD/IDR/SGD/CNY, the conversion will be processed AUD/IDR/SGD/CNY to USD to Local currency.
- * If the currency of default account is USD, the conversion will be processed USD to Local currency.
- ** Not applicable for NPG Debit Card.
Other Bank ATM card:
Banking services through Bank Commonwealth ATM:
- ATM card with Bersama/Prima/ATM BCA logo can perform Banking transactions such as balance Inquiry, Cash Withdrawal and Transfer
- ATM card CBA/Cirrus/Visa/Visa Plus logo can perform Banking transactions such as Cash Withdrawal
The failure of the Bank e-Channel system or ATM Prima/Bersama/Cirrus/CBA network causing failed transactions.
Call CommBank can be accessed through 1500030 or (6221) 2935 2935 for international access. We serve customer 24 hours a day 7 days a week (including public holiday).
Terms and Condition Applied
Customer is fully responsible for every transaction using ATM Card (including ATM PIN) and Bank is not responsible on every misuse of Customers’ ATM Card. Therefore Customer guarantee and discharge Bank for every claim and lawsuit that might arise from loss due to ATM Card usage.