Say it with flowers. Shop fresh flower online at Flower Chimp, enjoy 15% off with promo code MASTERCARD15.
Terms and Conditions :
- Promo period: 10 February 2023 – 31 December 2023 ("Promo Period").
- Customers who hold Debit Mastercard Bank Commonwealth can enjoy promos organized by Mastercard® in the form of discount 15% (fifteen percent) with no minimum transaction with promo code: MASTERCARD15 ("Promo").
- Promo is valid for purchases on the official Flower Chimp iOS / Android application or through the website https://www.flowerchimp.co.id/ and payment using the Mastercard Bank Commonwealth Debit Card.
- Promo is not valid for product on-going promotions (specials offer), offers, loyalty programs, vouchers, add-on items and/or discount items and delivery fee.
- The promo will deduct the amount of the transaction on the checkout page on the Flower Chimp website and apps.
- This promo cannot be combined with other promo from Bank Commonwealth and Flower Chimp.
- Bank Commonwealth and Flower Chimp reserve the right to cancel the transaction if fraud is found in this Campaign.
- The Terms and Conditions of this Promo are made based on the applicable provisions at Bank Commonwealth and Flower Chimp and the prevailing laws and regulations in the Republic of Indonesia including the Financial Services Authority.
- Flower Chimp through Mastercard as the organizer of the Promo, based on its authority, at any time and periodically may change the Terms and Conditions of this Campaign if deemed necessary, and will communicate such changes to the Customer before the date the changes become effective.
- The Customer and/or the Customer's authorized representative may submit a complaint on banking transactions/services through the nearest Bank branch office or Call CommBank (15000 30). The mechanism for submitting Customer Complaints can be accessed through here.
- These Terms and Conditions are made in bilingual versions of Indonesian and English, in the event of any difference in interpretation between the Indonesian and English versions, the Indonesian version shall prevail.