Product & Services
- What is CommBank KTA?
CommBank KTA is an unsecured personal loan product from Bank Commonwealth("Bank") ”) for your personal needs such as tuition fees, medical expenses, marriage, home renovation, holidays, and other needs.
The loans limit range from IDR 10 million – IDR 30 million (multiples of IDR 1 million) with a loan term of 12 or 18 months.
- What are the criteria and condition to apply?
Here are the conditions that you must meet to apply for a CommBank KTA:
- 21-55 year old (when the credit period ends)
- Employment status as an employee
- Minimum net income of IDR 3,500,000 / month
- Indonesian Citizen
- What documents are needed to apply for a CommBank KTA?
To apply for CommBank KTA, the following conditions must be fulfilled:
- Electronic National ID Card (e-KTP)
- Tax Identification Number (NPWP) (if any)
- Which domicile cities that are appicable for CommBank KTA?
You can apply for CommBank KTA if you reside in below listed cities:
Jakarta, Bogor, Depok, Tangerang, Bekasi,
Surabaya, Bandung, Semarang, Yogyakarta,
Badung & Denpasar
Medan & Palembang
- How to apply CommBank KTA?
Due to the current condition of the COVID-19 pandemic, CommBank KTA loan application is currently not available in temporary time.
Please note that Bank Commonwealth has never done any promotion of CommBank KTA through a sales person.
To find out more information, you may contact Call CommBank at 1500030 / 021-7917 6000.
- How to find out the results of my application after filling out the application form in the CommBank KTA website ?
After fillig in the application form, you will get the decision result of the loan application directly through CommBank KTA website. Also, we will notify you via your registered e-mail
- I have checked my e-mail inbox, but I have not received the decision email from CommBank within 1x24 hours, what should I do?
If you don't receive the email within 1x24 hours, all you need to do is:
• first check whether the email address you registered is correct.
• then you can also check your spam email folder.
If your e-mail address is correct and in your spam e-mail folder also does not exist, then please contact Call CommBank at 1500030. Please state the e-KTP information and mobile phone number that you have registered, we will help inform the status of your CommBank KTA loan application.
- If my CommBank KTA application is not approved, when can I make another application?
You have to wait for 90 days before making another new CommBank KTA application from the day you received the SMS
Disbursement & Verification
- If your CommBank KTA application has been approved, what should you do next?
You need to do final verification through any CommBank e-Kiosk at Bank Commonwealth Branch, with e-KTP and NPWP ready. Once the verifcation process is successful, you are required to open a new Bank Commonwealth account (for new customers) on CommBank e-Kiosk located at the Bank Commonwealth Branch .To find out location of the Bank Commonwealth Branch, click here
We highly recommend You to complete the loan verification process from 08.00 AM to 03.30 PM local time, or according to the operating hours of the Bank Commonwealth Branch to be visited.
- Where can I do loan verification and account opening?
Verification of CommBank KTA and new account opening can only be done through CommBank e-Kiosk at the Bank Commonwealth Branch.
- What is CommBank e-Kiosk?
Self-service machine for data verification process and a account opening of a Bank Commonwealth account digitally.
- What time is the Bank Commonwealth Branch operational hours?
Bank Commonwealth Branch operating hours: Monday - Friday at 08.30 AM to 03.30 PM local time
- I have verified myself at the CommBank e-Kiosk of Bank Commonwealth Branch, when will the loan funds be disbursed?
The process of disbursing funds will be done no later than 1x24 hours from the time the verification process at CommBank e-Kiosk is completed and successfully carried out. You can check periodically to the Bank Commonwealth account within the next 1x24 hours.
If you still have not received funds within the next 1x24 hours, please inform via Call CommBank at 1500030.
- How do you pay CommBank KTA installments?
- Your CommBank KTA monthly installment payments can only be made with the auto debit facility from the Commonwealth Bank Daily Savings account.
- Make sure the funds are available sufficient amounts in your Bank Commonwealth account for the installments before the due date. Follow these steps to transfer funds to a Bank Commonwealth account::
- Fund transfers to Bank Commonwealth accounts can be done through:
- Bank Commonwealth ATM,,
- Other bank ATMs,
- Bank Commonwealth internet / mobile banking,,
- Other banks' internet / mobile banking.
- If transferring using Bank Commonwealth ATM:
- Select the Transfer menu,
- Enter the Daily Interest Savings account number as the destination account and
- Enter the installment amount as the amount transferred.
- When transferring using another bank's ATM:
- Select the Transfer to Other bank menu,
- Enter the bank code 950 as the Bank Commonwealth code followed by the Daily Interest Savings account number as the destination account,
- Enter the installment amount as the amount transferred.
Do not make any CommBank KTA installments payment other than the method stated above.
- How do I find out the due date for my loan installment payments?
The installment payment due date is listed in the Credit Agreement sent to your email address when successfully completing the KTA verification process on CommBank e-Kiosk at Bank Commonwealth Branch.
The installment payment due date follows the same date as the date of your CommBank KTA funds disbursement. Payment of the following month installments must be paid on the same date.
You must provide a minimum amount of your monthly KTA installments at your Bank Commonwealth Savings Account, which will be used for monthly installments. Please make sure the funds are ready in sufficient time so the funds can be received by the Bank on the installment date.
Illustration due date:
If the disbursement is made on January 14, 2019, the payment due date of the next installment is February 14th 2019, March 14th 2019, April 14th 2019 and so on.
If the due date of the CommBank KTA installment payment falls on a Saturday, Sunday, or other holiday, the debit process will be carried out on the last business day before Saturday, Sunday or the holiday.
Example:If February 18, 2019 is Sunday, the installment payment due date will change to February 15, 2019, Friday. You must provide funds in the amount of monthly installments at the latest on Friday 15 February 2019 at 17:00 WIB. However, the following month will be due again on March 18, 2019.
- Can the payment due date be changed?
No, your payment due date cannot be changed
- Can I make early repayments?
Yes, you can make early repayment and you will be charged a penalty fee of 5% of the remaining principal amount of the loan.
- How can I requeset for early repayments?
You can make an early settlement request by calling Call CommBank at 1500030 or by coming to the nearest CommBank Branch.
- What are the requirements that I need to prepare for expedited repayment?
For the early settlment of CommBank KTA, there is no special requirements that you must prepare. You can simply submit a request by contacting Call CommBank at 1500030 or by coming to the nearest CommBank Branch.
- When can I get the Final Loan Payment Completion Letter of CommBank KTA?
The Loan Payment Completion letter will be sent to your registered e-mail after you have repaid the CommBank KTA loan in the next 3 working days.
Fee & Charges
- Are there fees charged when applying CommBank KTA?
Application of CommBank KTA is free of charge.
Please be advised that there is no process of transferring funds to the Bank for filing up CommBank KTA.
Note:Be careful of fraudulent actions if there are parties who ask for fees to help filing out your CommBank KTA. Bank Commonwealth staff do not receive funds in any form.
- If I am late in paying installments, will I be fined?
Late fees are 6% of the monthly installment fee. Please note that late installment payments can adversely affect your credit record in the Financial Services Authority.
Late fee / day = (6% x Installment / Month) / 30 days5 days late fee = [(6% x Rp1.445.111) / 30 days] * 5 days = Rp14.451,11
If the installment payment is made on the 15th (from due on the 10th)
- Is CommBank KTA the same as KTA TymeDigital?
CommBank KTA is a Personal Loan (KTA) product from Bank Commonwealth which is the same as the KTA TymeDigital product. We only change the name of the product from KTA TymeDigital to CommBank KTA as a part of our marketing strategy of KTA loan product by Bank Commonwealth.
- Is there a change in the installment amount, tenure, payment due date or method of payment on my previous loan from KTA TymeDigital?
There is no change in the product structure and method of your loan payments.
- How do I see the Terms and Conditions for CommBank KTA loan?
You can see the Terms and Conditions for CommBank KTA loans [here]
- I tried to open the website kta.commbank.co.id and get a maintenance page - is the website down?
For now, we are updating the CommBank KTA website (kta.commbank.co.id) to give you a better experience. Please check periodically.
- Previously I already had a CommBank KTA loan, can I make a loan increase (Top-up)?
At the moment there is no Top-up.
- If I have another question, to whom should I contact?
You can contact at Call CommBank 1500030, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
I tried to open the website kta.commbank.co.id and get a view of maintenance page, is the website down?
For now, we are updating kta.commbank.co.id website to give you a better experience. Please check periodically.