QUESTION RELATED TO APPLICATION
- What is CommBank SmartWealth application?
CommBank SmartWealth is a banking application for individual customers to view the portfolio related to investment as a whole, purchase Mutual Fund and e-SBN, and allows you to send and receive messages to your Relationship Manager at anytime and anywhere.
- What features are available in the CommBank SmartWealth application?
- View your consolidated portfolio and the total market value of all Mutual Funds, Bonds, Bancassurance, Deposits, and Savings as a whole.
- You can communicate with your Relationship Manager.
- Know your risk profile and get a portfolio recommendation according to your risk profile.
- Purchase Mutual Funds and e-SBN
- Get the latest information of domestic and global market news.
- Do I have to be a Commonwealth Bank customer to be able to use CommBank SmartWealth?
To be able to use the CommBank SmartWealth application, you must be an individual customer of Commonwealth Bank.
- What are the minimum cell phone requirements to be able to use the CommBank SmartWealth application?
The minimum mobile requirements for the CommBank SmartWealth application are Android version 7 (Nougat) or iOS version 12.
- How do I register to be able to use the CommBank SmartWealth application?
- Open an account and register as a Commonwealth Premier Banking customer or specifically invited to use this application.
- Download and install the CommBank SmartWealth application through Play Store or App Store
- Enter the mobile number registered at the time of account opening.
- Enter the OTP code sent via SMS to the registered mobile number.
- Open an activation link sent to the email address registered at the time of account opening.
- Create a 6-digit passcode to log into the CommBank SmartWealth application.
- What if the email address that I used at the time of CommBank SmartWealth registration was different from the email address that I registered at the time of opening an account at Commonwealth Bank?
If the email address you use is different, then you must renew your email address data at the nearest Commonwealth Bank branch.
- What if the registered email is on a different phone than the one used I use for the CommBank SmartWealth application?
You can send an e-mail containing the CommBank SmartWealth activation link to the phone you registered for the CommBank SmartWealth application.
- What if I do not receive an email containing an activation link for CommBank SmartWealth registration?
Make sure your e-mail address is correct, and then re-register the CommBank SmartWealth application. Click "check email" on the screen and press the 'resend verification email' button. You will immediately receive a new activation email.
- What if I forget my Login Passcode?
You can press the 'Forgot Passcode' button on the login page.
- What if I would like to change my Login Passcode?
You can press the 'Forgot Passcode' button on the login page. In the process of forgetting your passcode, you will need to enter a new passcode.
- What if my account is blocked and I can not log in?
Please wait in 1 hour, then you can retry to log in.
- What if I would like to change the mobile number I use and keep using the CommBank SmartWealth application?
You can come to the nearest Commonwealth Bank branch to update your mobile number. Then you can re-register the CommBank SmartWealth application with a new mobile number no sooner than 2 days after it has been updated in branch.
- What if I would like to change my phone and keep using the CommBank SmartWealth application?
You can use the CommBank SmartWealth application after downloading and re-registering on your new cellphone.
- What if I do not receive the OTP SMS?
Make sure your network signal is favorable, SIM Card status is active and not within a grace period. Please wait a few moments before trying to request a re-OTP SMS. If you still do not receive the OTP SMS, you can contact Commbank Premier Call Center 1500 938 or (62 21) 5080 7500 (international access) for assistance.
- When can I see my position data if I made a transaction today?
You can see your data position on each product in the CommBank SmartWealth application
- Can my time deposit and savings balance be updated in the CommBank SmartWealth application?
No, your time deposit and savings balances will be refreshed in 1 working day after you make a transaction. If you would like to see your current time deposit and savings balances, you can see them through the Commonwealth Bank Mobile Banking application or Commonwealth Bank Internet Banking application.
- Who can I contact when I need help with the application CommBank SmartWealth?
You can contact your Relationship Manager or Commbank Premier Call Center 1500 938or (62 21) 5080 7500 for international access. You can also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- What are the requirements for purchasing Online Government Securities (e-SBN)?
The requirements for buying Online Government Securities are:
- Indonesian citizen
- Have an Individual account in Rupiah in Commonwealth Bank.
- Have a KSEI number.
- Registered as a treasury customer.
- Have Single Investor Identification (SID).
- Has an active risk profile.
- How do I pay for the Government Securities (e-SBN) that I ordered?
The payment can be made through Mobile Banking or Internet Bankings by entering the order code (Tax Order) in the Tax Payment menu. You can also make payments for e-SBN through the nearest Commonwealth Bank branch.
- When is the latest payment for the Government Securities (e-SBN) that I ordered?
The latest time to make e-SBN payments is 3 hours after you placed an order.
- How do I check the status of an order for the Government Securities (e-SBN) that I ordered?
You can see the status in the "Order Monitoring" menu on the "SBN Online" page.
- What if there is no Government Securities (e-SBN) product displayed when I would like to place an order?
There is a possibility that no e-SBN offering at the time.
- How do I make an early redemption on the Government Securities (e-SBN) that I purchased?
You can redeem early through the "Early Redemption" menu on the SBN Online screen.
- Where will my fund be credited to if I withdrew the Government Securities (e-SBN)?
It will be credited to the savings account that you chose when registering for e-SBN
- How do I create a subscription transaction?
Before you can transact, you must have:
- Unit Holder Account;
- Active risk profile.
You can subscribe mutual fund from subscription page, in which you can choose with product that you would like to subscribe.
If you do not have Unit Holder Account and an active risk profile, you can visit the nearest Commonwealth Bank branch to open an investment account.
- How do I create a redemption transaction?
You can redeem it from redemption page, in which you can choose with product that you would like to redeem.
- What does it mean with switching Mutual Fund?
It means to transfer some units of a certain mutual fund product to another mutual fund products according to the price of each applicable mutual fund product.
- How do I create a switching transaction?
You can do it from switching page, in which you can choose with the product that you would like to switch.
- What is the minimum amount of Mutual Fund that I can subscribe?
The minimum subscription amount depends on the respective mutual fund product, where the information is on the product page
- What is the minimum amount of Mutual Fund that I can redeem?
The minimum redemption amount depends on the respective mutual fund product, where the information is on the product page
- When will my Mutual Fund transaction complete?
If you made a transaction before 13:00 WIB, it will immediately be processed on the same day and use the mutual fund buy / sell price (NAV) on the same day.
If you made a transaction after 13:00 PM or during a holiday, it will be processed on the next business day and use the buy / sell price of mutual funds (NAV) on the next working day.
You will receive an email confirmation after your transaction is done
- Why can't I purchase Mutual Fund products in foreign currencies?
For Mutual Fund subscription with foreign currency, You must have a savings account in accordance with the currency of the mutual fund product that you want to buy. To be able to open a foreign currency savings account, you can visit the nearest Commonwealth Bank branch.
- Why I cannot redeem or switch the Mutual Fund even though the number of units I sell are less than the number of units I have?
The possibility is you have done the disbursement before and the process has not yet been completed, so the number of units you have not decreased, as redemption process will take 3 (three) until-7 (seven) working days (based on prospectus). Or if you made a partial disbursement or switch, there would be a minimum requirement of unit owned for certain mutual fund products.
- What is the requirements for have a Bonds Transaction?
Requirements to have a bonds transaction with CommBank SmartWealth Application :
- Having an Individual Account with IDR or USD Currency in Commonwealth Bank
- Active Registered as Bonds Investor in Commonwealth Bank
- Having a Custodian Account Number that has been registered in Commonwealth Bank
- Having an Active Risk Profile.
- How can I check the bonds transaction that has been made?
You can monitor your Bonds for Buy and Sell transaction status in Activity Tab
- How can I do Bonds buy transaction through CommBank SmartWealth Application?
Start your transaction by pressing "+" button for Bonds Product then choose your preference by clicking “Buy” from the Bonds Product List available.
- How can I do Bonds sell transaction through CommBank SmartWealth Application?
You will be able to sell your Bonds by clicking "Sell" on your Bonds Portfolio List in the Investment Tab and then continue with the transaction
- Where the funds will be credited if I sold the Bonds?
Your fund will be credited to your Saving Account that has been designated as a transaction account when your first registered investor identification in Bank Commonwealth.
QUESTION RELATED TO e-SBN
QUESTIONS RELATED TO MUTUAL FUND
QUESTIONS RELATED TO BONDS