Individual Internet Banking is an online service for Customers Individuals who perform banking transactions anywhere and anytime, without having to visit a branch office.
Access your Individual Internet Banking 24 hours a day and 7 days a week through https://commaccess.commbank.co.id
Easy to use
Using User ID, Password, Token, and Internet Access you can access Individual Internet Banking , you do not need to install specific software or program.
Enjoy the Individual Internet banking service anywhere anytime.
- https Website is more secure compared to http website.
- More secured Internet Banking encryption using Security Socket Layer (SSL) 128 encryption bit.
- VeriSign signature- Using Token for Login and execute every transaction.
The failure of the e-Channel system (Internet Banking, Mobile Banking, ATM) Bank (system down/system error).
Procedures and Requirements
- Subscribe for Internet Banking service in nearest Commonwealth Bank branch by completing and signing the product & services application form and providing the required documents
- Login using given User ID and Internet Banking Token.
|Resident ||:||Valid ID (KTP) |
|Non Resident ||:||Passport; and KIMS/ KITAS/other supporting document refer to Term and Condition Applied in Commonwealth Bank.|
Features in Individual Internet Banking Commonwealth Bank:
- Balance Inquiry for transaction account
- Balance inquiry for Investment account (CommInvest)
- Monthly Statements
- Monthly Mutual Fund Account Statement
- Account Movement
- Transaction History
- Active Term Deposit Inquiry
- Standing Order Inquiry
- Fund transfer inter account in 1 (one) CIF
- Fund transfer inter Commonwealth Bank account
- Fund transfer in IDR to domestic banks using SKN and RTGS transfer method
- Fund transfer in foreign currency (currently available in AUD and USD) to domestic or overseas
- Future dated fund transfer
- Standing Order fund transfer
- Mutual Fund Subscription (for top up only)
- Auto Invest Mutual Fund (for top up only)
- Mutual Fund Redemption
- Inquiry for mutual fund product include NAV history
- Inquiry for mutual fund orders
- Internet Banking mutual fund quick guidance
- Inquiry for portfolio and mutual fund monthly statement
Cheque/Giro book order
- Online cheque/giro book order
- Cross currency transaction with special rate using deal code.
- Daily limit transfer for each type of transaction
- No maximum limit transaction for Mutual Fund transaction
Fees & Charges
For more detail of Individual Internet Banking fees and charges please look at Fees and Charges. For Mutual Fund transaction fee please refer to Mutual Fund Fee and Charges table
Individual Internet Banking service is available in Bahasa Indonesia and English version.
Interested? 2 easy steps to transact using Individual Internet Banking
- Subscribe Internet Banking service in nearest Commonwealth Bank branch to get User ID and Token
- Login using User ID and password your Internet Banking.
For further information please contact Call Commbank at 1500030 or (6221) 1500030 for international access.
Terms and Conditions apply
Customer is fully responsible to every transaction instruction using User ID and Password. Therefore Customer guarantee and discharge Bank from every claims and charges arise from loss due to Individual Internet Banking Usage.