Access your Individual Internet Banking 24 hours a day and 7 days a week through https://commaccess.commbank.co.id
Easy to use
Using User ID, Token, and Internet Access you can access Individual Internet Banking , you do not need to install specific software or program.
Enjoy the Individual Internet banking service anywhere anytime.
- https Website is more secure compared to http website.
- More secured Internet Banking encryption using Security Socket Layer (SSL) 128 encryption bit.
- VeriSign signature- Using Token for Login and execute every transaction.
Features in Individual Internet Banking Commonwealth Bank:
- Balance Inquiry for transaction account
- Balance inquiry for Investment account (CommInvest)
- Monthly Statements
- Account Movement
- Transaction History
- Active Term Deposit Inquiry
- Standing Order Inquiry
- Fund transfer inter account in 1 (one) CIF
- Fund transfer inter Commonwealth Bank account
- Fund transfer in IDR to domestic banks
- Fund transfer in foreign current (i.e: AUD, USD) to domestic of foreign bank
- Future dated fund transfer
- Standing Order fund transfer
- Term deposit placement for 1, 3, 6, 12 months length
|Non-Automatic Roll Over (Non-ARO)|
|ARO (principal only)|
|ARO (principal and interest)|
- Mutual Fund Subscription (for top up only)
- Mutual Fund Redemption
- Inquiry for mutual fund product include NAV history
- Inquiry for mutual fun orders
Cheque/Giro book order
- Online cheque/giro book order
- Cross currency transaction with special rate using deal code.
- Daily limit transaction is up to IDR 200 million or equivalent
- Daily limit mutual fund purchasing transaction is up to IDR 1 billion or equivalent
Fees & Charges
For more detail of Individual Internet Banking fees and charges please look at Fees and Charges. For Mutual Fund transaction fee please refer to Mutual Fund Fee and Charges table
Individual Internet Banking service is available in Bahasa Indonesia and English version.
Interested? 2 easy steps to transact using Individual Internet Banking
- Subscribe Internet Banking service in nearest Commonwealth Bank branch to get User ID and Token
- Login using User ID and Internet Banking token.
For further information please contact Call Commbank at (code area) 5000 30 or (6221) 2935 2935 for international access.
Terms and Conditions apply
Customer is fully responsible to every transaction instruction using User ID and Token. Therefore Customer guarantee and discharge Bank from every claims and charges arise from loss due to Individual Internet Banking Usage.